Friday, March 18, 2011

Quote of the day, 03/18/2011


Mystery Man: We’ve met before, haven’t we?
Fred: I don’t think so. Where was it you think we met?
Mystery Man: At your house. Don’t you remember?
Fred: No. No, I don’t. Are you sure?
Mystery Man: Of course. As a matter of fact, I’m there right now.
Fred: What do you mean? You’re *where* right now?
Mystery Man: At your house.
Fred: That’s fucking crazy, man.
Mystery Man: [takes out a cellular phone] Call me. Dial your number. Go ahead.


[Fred dials his number; we hear a pick up]
Phone Voice of Mystery Man: I told you I was here.
Fred: How’d you do that?
Mystery Man: Ask me.
Fred: [into phone] How’d you get inside my house?
Phone Voice of Mystery Man: You invited me. It is not my custom to go where I’m not wanted.
Fred: Who are you?
Mystery Man: Hmm.
[both Mystery Men laugh maniacally]
Phone Voice of Mystery Man: Give me back my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment